1) Summer Math Brain Boost: This is a critical thinking focused math class. Students will come twice a week for Math.
- 1st Class: Students will work on their regular basic thinking books and one critical thinking book.
- 2nd Class: Students will work on all Critical Thinking Books. Critical thinking books are all about application and problem solving skills.
2) Summer Reading Club: Students select fiction and non-fiction literary works to read and prepare written responses about. Students will come twice a week for English.
- 1st Class: Students will work on their normal English booklets
- 2nd class: Students will read a book and prepare written responses about what they have read.
3) Writing camps:
- Students will work with teachers who will encourage them to write as never before. Each morning will be devoted to a different type of writing: narrative, descriptive, persuasive and expository. There will be group exercises as well as individual guidance during the week.